Is There An Alternative To A Franchise Business?
This article is for you if you have been considering purchasing a franchise business. My aim is to help you make an intelligent comparison of different business options so you can determine what’s best for you. There are many great advantages and benefits to a franchise business. Some of them are:
- The ability to plug into a proven product with a good company and solid reputation/brand.
- Alignment with a reputable company which reduces uncertainty, doubt and increases confidence.
- In-depth company training and support during all phases of your business/franchise launch.
- Recruiting a team that fully manages your business for you providing you with freedom to pursue other interests such as travel etc.
Some questions you may want to consider:
- Are you the type of individual who will be committed to taking action consistently and following through with tasks?
- Are you willing to go into areas that are unfamiliar and maybe a bit uncomfortable for you?
- Are you willing to deal with your own self sabotaging patterns that may get in the way of your success? These are all going to be important for your success in a franchise business.
- What if… You like the concept of a franchise and and the potential freedom is appealing but you’re just not sure a franchise is right for you. Or, it may simply be too scary making the required financial investment. What alternatives exist?
Life Crafting offers the opportunity to:
- Clarify what you truly love – your passion and purpose
- Identify your “genius zone” – the greatest avenue for impact and contribution, value
- Craft an ideal business based on the above that is aligned with your soul’s desire.
- Express your creativity in your business so it is deeply satisfying and fulfilling to you
- Generate an outstanding income as result of our “leveraged business model”.
- Empower you to master course skills like sales and presentation that are usable anywhere and everywhere
- Create a business that is location independent so you can you can live or travel anywhere you wish
- Apply a “systems approach” which gives you many of the advantages of a franchise
- Transform personal patterns of feared, doubt, lack of confidence etc.